Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06640 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,192 (₨33,008) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)