Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44478 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,210 (9,466 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (31 minutes ago)