Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44298 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,213 (9,510 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (21 minutes ago)