Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06271 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,327 (53,062 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)