Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15259 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,319 (21,752₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)