Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16224 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,334 (14,386₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (27 minutes ago)