Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16224 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,602 (16,037₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)