Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.967 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,765 (€959) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (20 minutes ago)