Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.859 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,703 (€1,174) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)