Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.727 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,559 (€964) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)