Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,656 (€772) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (35 minutes ago)