Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,457 (R$ 3,068) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (38 minutes ago)