Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,528 (R$ 3,421) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)