Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,277 (CH$601,142) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)