Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,162 (CH$639,235) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)