Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,454 (CH$510,010) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (40 minutes ago)