Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33464 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,390 (R 10,130) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)