Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35600 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,561 (R 7,193) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)