Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,054 (3,484 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)