Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.081 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,879 (4,514 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)