Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,107 (3,410 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)