Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,842 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,621 (5,121 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)