Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,245 (3,557 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)