Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,608 (4,872 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (24 minutes ago)