Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,166 (5,214 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (25 minutes ago)