Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,982 (2,554TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (36 minutes ago)