Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,091 (3,424TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)