Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,956 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,031 (﷼ 21,810,190) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)