Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,721 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,151 (﷼ 22,916,903) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)