Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,220 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,162 (﷼ 23,986,490) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)