Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16675 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,612 (L 21,660) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)