Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18037 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,863 (L 21,420) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)