Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19554 MYR / HNL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,694 (L 24,003) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)