Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.712 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,858 (1,669 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)