Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,444 (1,911 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)