Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,914 in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)