Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.186 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,927 (NZ$1,860) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)