Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.217 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,911 (NZ$1,527) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)