Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.186 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,890 (NZ$1,221) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)