Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MYR / UZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,763 (5,534,795 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)