Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MYR / UZS *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,987 (3,003,556 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)