Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 MYR / UZS *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,862 (3,522,895 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)