Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,115 (€839) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bristol costs £1.99 (about 1 hour ago)