Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.556 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,134 (€688) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)