Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,186 (€873) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)