Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,171 (2,766 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)