Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,845 (3,324 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)