Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08891 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,518 (Php28,314) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)