Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,492 ($b5,631) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (35 minutes ago)