Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,172 ($b4,935) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)