Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,619 (3,623 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)