Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,091 (262,563 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)