Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01266 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,617 (285,610 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)