Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,093 (262,697 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)