Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,608 (€745) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)