Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,949 (€1,021) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)