Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44298 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,070 (9,188 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)