Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45600 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,375 (7,401 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)