Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43910 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,440 (7,834 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)