Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43930 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,906 (8,892 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)