Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44296 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,979 (8,982 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)