Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,775 (Rp 13,183,453) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)