Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,884 (Rp 13,558,163) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)