Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,625 (Rp 13,922,298) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)