Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,025 (Rp 9,465,539) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (40 minutes ago)