Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,750 (Rp 11,683,504) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)