Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,500 (1,262,984 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)