Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,125 (1,624,027 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)