Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27697 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,269 (ARS $11,802) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)