Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20692 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,239 (Mex$ 15,651) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)