Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24222 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,523 (Mex$ 14,546) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)