Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.912 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,286 (GH₵3,604) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)