Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.621 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,702 (€801) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)