Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,317 (€915) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)