Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,129 (258,076 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)