Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01311 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,938 (224,169 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)