Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,695 (CH$561,468) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)