Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,539 (CH$356,196) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)