Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,604 (CH$536,458) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)