Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,162 (CH$467,317) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)