Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.060 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 102% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,044 (GH₵4,758) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)