Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03922 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,543 (¥90,357) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (33 minutes ago)