Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,766 (元5,950) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)