Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,875 (元6,170) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)