Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,123 in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)