Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,118 in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)