Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14149 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,654 (32,895 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)