Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14413 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,938 (27,325 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)