Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14225 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,036 (28,375 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)