Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13766 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,318 (24,107 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)