Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14485 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,244 (22,398 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)