Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13195 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,399 (33,337 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (20 minutes ago)