Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13891 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,732 (26,869 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)