Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,820 (元6,209) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)