Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,668 (元4,276) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)