Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,471 (S/. 1,867) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)