Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,628 (S/. 2,740) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)