Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,258 (﷼ 1,920) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)