Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,337 (﷼ 3,144) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (27 minutes ago)