Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,396 (﷼ 2,142) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)