Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,875 (﷼ 29,374,066) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)