Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,385 (﷼ 25,996,470) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)