Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01477 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,383 (228,995 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)