Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01510 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,640 (174,897 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)