Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01545 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,671 (172,846 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)