Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,414 (2,935 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)