Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,408 (2,939 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)