Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,641 (€961) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)